Enjoy delicious bourbon at the Brown-Forman Bourbon Dinner!
Have you had the opportunity to visit Varanese on Frankfort Avenue yet? It's consistently voted as one of the best restaurants in Louisville so it should be on your to-do list. Luckily for you there is a great event coming up next week that will give you the perfect reason to visit. Bourbon, delicious food, and great company...what more could you ask for?!
Four-course meal with bourbon...does it get any better?
The Brown-Forman Bourbon Dinner is an event you truly won't want to miss! You will get the experience of a four-course meal paired with some of the best bourbon in the world. Here is the menu for the evening:
- Reception: "Vanilla Bean-Bourbon Champagne Cocktail"
- First Course: Pan seared Duck Breast served over Red Vein Sorrel Dried Figs, Bleu Cheese, and Smoked Pistachio Vinaigrette | Old Forester Signature - Woodford Reserve - Woodford Double Oak introducing Old Forester 1870 Original Batch
- Second Course: One Year House Cured Country Ham and Fried Green Tomatoes topped with Pickled Corn Relish and a Bourbon-Mustard Sauce
- Third Course: Country Fried Ribeye w/ Creamy Whipped Potatoes, Butter Bean Succotash and Tasso Gravy | "Sorghum and Sassafras Manhattan"
- Fourth Course: Spiced Apple Cake with Bourbon-Caramel Frosting and Warm Apple Butter | "Old Forester Bourbon Cide Cocktail"